A static bunded fuel storage tank built to a standard of BS799 Part 5 and to comply with U.N. Requirements.
The Envirobulka is fully bunded (steel tank enclosed in steel outer bund) to comply with PPG2 (Pollution Prevention Guidelines) requirements for fuel storage.
|Model||Capacity||Size (mm)||Weight (kg)|
- U.N. Approval for transport of fuel, according to ADR Requirements, can be achieved with this static tank by re-fitment of additional closures. Only aproved to be transported empty or full – NOT part full!
- Tank certified to U.N. pressure test requirements.
- Lifting eyes certified to U.N. standards.
- Robust steel in steel construction ensures a secure, durable and legal tank.
- 110% bund which fully encloses inner tank to comply with environmental requirements for fuel storage.
- Pump, nozzle, hoses and generatorfeed and return connections are all housed within secure, lockable compartment. Generator feed and return hoses an be fed through letterbox enabling generator to be run whilst connections are kept secure in compartment. All helping to prevent theft and vandalism.
- Manhole providing quick, easy access to inner tank for maintenance and inspection.
- Fitted with lifting eyes and forklift pockets for ease of handling and relocation of tank.
- All outlets are top mounted above fuel levelhelping preventweepageof fuel.
- Anti-siphonvalve fitted to helppreventfuel theft.
- Suction pipe to help remove any fluid in the bund.
- Ideal for use on site.