For people who have bulky and/or heavy loads to move, the BV6 range is the ideal choice. With parallel side walls and no wheel arch intrusions, the space inside these trailers is cavernous. The series offers a carrying capacity of up to 14.38m³.
The BV6 is available in lengths of 10ft or 12ft, and 2 headroom options: 6ft and 7ft. All models have a maximum gross weight of 3500kg. The trailer offers a tapered front and a choice of roller shutter door, van door or ramp doors. GRP-coated side panels allow the purchaser ample scope to advertise.
Fully galvanized chassis and framework, resin-coated timber platform, GRP sides, translucent GRP roof.
- Front access door
- Receiver tracks for cargo straps and poles (4 off)
- Thermo-plastic mudguards
- EC approved auto-reverse braking system
- 155/70R12C radial ply tyres
- Beam axles with heavy duty leaf springs
- Interior light
- Free registration with The Equipment Register (TER)
- Spare wheel and carrier
Unladen weights listed are for trailers fitted with roller shutter doors except for BV84 models which show weights for trailers with van doors. Weights for alternative apertures can be found in the box van brochure.
|Model||Tyres||Gross Weight||Unladen Weight||Internal Length||Internal Width||Overall Length||Overall Width|
|BV106 6' H/R||155/70R12C||3500kg||900kg||3.00m||1.73m||4.70m||2.30m|
|BV106 7' H/R||155/70R12C||3500kg||935kg||3.00m||1.73m||4.70m||2.30m|
|BV126 6' H/R||155/70R12C||3500kg||980kg||3.00m||1.73m||5.35m||2.30m|
|BV126 7' H/R||155/70R12C||3500kg||1030kg||3.60m||1.73m||5.35m||2.30m|
- The underside of the trailer features a galvanized steel chassis and drawbar, for longlasting corrosion protection.
- Phenol-coated on both sides, our ply platform floors feature an embossed grip pattern on the upper surface.
- Beam Axle & Leaf Spring Suspension
- The Ifor Williams beam axle system increases stability and reliability whilst ensuring minimum maintenance.
- Spare Wheel
- A mounting bracket and spare wheel are fitted as standard to all Ifor Williams trailers for complete peace of mind.
- Coupling Head
- The lockable low-profile coupling head ensures optimum clearance of 4×4 rear doors.
- Front Access Door
- The lockable front access door allows convenient access to the cargo.
- The sturdy galvanized steel roof frame offers strength and security. The translucent GRP roof panel makes our trailers light and airy in the daytime, while at night the interior light provides illumination.
- Cargo Rails
- Each box van features four cargo rails (two each side), running the full length of the side panels, with closely-spaced fixing points to accept the shoring poles/cargo straps.
- Optional Extras
- Cargo restraining straps
- Shoring poles
- Wheel chocks
- Lashing Rings