Closely related to the flatbed range, and with the addition of a sloping rear bed section, these trailers offer the flexibility of a flatbed with the added benefit of a low loading height to the rear of the trailer.
As with all our flatbed trailers, the beavertail range can be fitted with one of our winch options, allowing the recovery and loading of broken down or unpowered vehicles. The beavertail range is offered in width options of 1.98m/6’6” and 2.25m/7’6” and length options of 4.23m/14’ and 4.77m/16’. The maximum gross weight for the lighter LT models is 2000kg, whilst the heavier LM models offer the maximum gross weight of 3500kg.
The beavertail range can be further enhanced with many of the same accessories as the flatbed range. These options include a winch, full-width loading ramp, loading skids, rear propstands, headboard and ladder rack.
|Model||Tyres||Gross Weight||Unladen Weight||Internal Length||Internal Width||Overall Length||Overall Width|
- The underside of the trailer features a galvanized steel chassis and drawbar, for longlasting corrosion protection.
- Phenol-coated on both sides, our ply platform floors feature an embossed grip pattern on the upper surface.
- Beam Axle & Leaf Spring Suspension
- The Ifor Williams beam axle system increases stability and reliability whilst ensuring minimum maintenance.
- Spare Wheel
- A mounting bracket and spare wheel are fitted as standard to all Ifor Williams trailers for complete peace of mind.
- Coupling Head
- The lockable low-profile coupling head ensures optimum clearance of 4×4 rear doors.
- Loading Skids
- Fitted to the GP and GX models, these are adjustable for width when deployed.