From the smallest LT85 to the largest LM187, all flatbed models are built around a welded steel, galvanized chassis fitted with bolt-on tapered drawbars and the Ifor Williams beam axle and leaf sprung suspension.
Whenever there’s work to be done you’ll find a flatbed model to help you do it. Our flatbed trailers epitomise the flexibility of our commercial range. Purchasers from roofers to gardeners, small businesses to local authorities have all found that this range of trailers can carry heavy or bulky loads with ease.
The flatbed range is offered in width options ranging from 1.52m/5’ to 2.29m/7’6” and length options from 2.44m/8’ to 5.49m/18’.
The maximum gross weight for the LT model is 2000kg, whilst the heavier LM models offer between 2700kg and 3500kg.
The flatbed trailer range is normally supplied with twin axles. Tri-axle options are available on our LM6 series models in lengths over 12’.
Tough, adaptable and easy to maintain, all models are fitted with a tough resin-coated plywood platform as standard. An option of aluminium treadplate covering is available, along with recessed lashing rings. Trailers can be further enhanced with accessories such as a headboard, ladder rack, dropsides or meshside extensions.
With the addition of a winch, rear propstands and either loading skids or the full-width ramp (1.83m/6’ in length), the versatile flatbed can be used to carry loads, such as small plant, ride-on mowers, mixers, shredders, rollers and a multitude of mobile plant equipment.
Skid Rail & Holder
Skid rail & holder The LT/LM range (and TT105/126) feature a skid mounting rail and skid holder built into the rear of the trailer (1.83m/2.44m or 6’/8’ skids are optional extras).
|Model||Tyres||Gross Weight||Unladen Weight||Internal Length||Internal Width||Overall Length||Overall Width|
- The underside of the trailer features a galvanized steel chassis and drawbar, for longlasting corrosion protection.
- Phenol-coated on both sides, our ply platform floors feature an embossed grip pattern on the upper surface.
- Beam Axle & Leaf Spring Suspension
- The Ifor Williams beam axle system increases stability and reliability whilst ensuring minimum maintenance.
- Spare Wheel
- A mounting bracket and spare wheel are fitted as standard to all Ifor Williams trailers for complete peace of mind.
- Coupling Head
- The lockable low-profile coupling head ensures optimum clearance of 4×4 rear doors.
- Loading Skids
- Fitted to the GP and GX models, these are adjustable for width when deployed.