The DP120 range combines a substantial maximum volume and gross weight (3500kg) with the option of a removable container.
When the container is removed, the DP120 can be used as a conventional flatbed trailer.
Body lengths of 10’, 12’ and 14’ are available, all with standard headroom of 6’. A tri-axle is an option on the 12’ model and standard on the 14’ version. All sizes are available with either the standard ramp or with the EasyLoad ramp and folding deck system.
EasyLoad Deck System
Unique to Ifor Williams Trailers, the factory fitted EasyLoad ramp and folding deck system simplifies the loading of the upper deck without the need to manhandle ramps or livestock.
With the deck system folded away the trailer is suitable for use with cattle and other livestock. All components are stored on board the trailer and are conveniently and safely stowed for quick access. When required the deck can be deployed or stowed within a few minutes without the need for any tools or special equipment.
With the decks deployed the EasyLoad ramp can be operated, lifting easily into position, assisted by way of two gas springs. This requires little effort from the operator and stowage is just as effortless. Utilising the weight of the operator the ramp lowers and is simply locked in place.
The EasyLoad ramp is used in conjunction with the folding deck system and must be specified at time of order.
- Side vents and flaps
- Split front access door
- Rear ramp assistor
- Aluminium ramp gates
- Provision for carrying cross divisions and ramp gate extensions
- Beam axle system with sealed-for-life unitized wheel bearings
- Interior light
- Security marking and registration with The Equipment Register (TER)
- 50mm locking ball coupling
- Spare wheel and carrier
|Model||Tyres||Gross Weight||Unladen Weight||Internal Length||Internal Width||Overall Length||Overall Width|
|DP120 10’x6’ H/R||195/60R12C||3500kg||1060kg||3.00m||1.80m||4.65m||2.03m|
|DP120 12’x6’ H/R||195/60R12C||3500kg||1150kg||3.60m||1.80m||5.16m||2.03m|
|DP120T 12’x6’ H/R (Tri-Axle)||195/60R12C||3500kg||1270kg||3.60m||1.80m||5.16m||2.03m|
|DP120T 14’x6’ H/R (Tri-Axle)||195/60R12C||3500kg||1355kg||4.37m||1.80m||5.76m||2.03m|
- The underside of the trailer features a galvanized steel chassis and drawbar.
- Beam axle
- Ifor Williams beam axle system increases stability and reliability, whilst ensuring minimum maintenance.
- Floors consist of pressure-treated timber planking under 2mm slip-resistant aluminium treadplate.
- The heat-reflecting white PVC-coated galvanized steel roof panels are similar to those used in the construction industry.
- Roof Channels
- The galvanised steel roof channels add body rigidity and strength.
- Coupling head
- Lockable low profile coupling head ensures optimum clearance of 4×4 rear doors.
- Front access door
- A single door is fitted to 4’ headroom models for quick easy access. The split door on 6’ and 7’ models allows separate access to lower and upper decks.
- Side Vents
- Quick clip vents in either open or closed position.
- Spare Wheel
- Spare wheel fitted as standard.
- Optional Extras
- Large and small cross divisions
- Ramp gate extensions
- GRP wind deflector
- Removable dropsides, tailboard and headboard
- Loading skids (provision for stowage under platform)
- Propstand kit