These two models, the lightest in our braked livestock range, are designed for those who need a light yet robust means of transporting small types of livestock.
Easy to tow, reverse and manoeuvre, these pig trailers will meet the needs of the most serious of farming professionals. They are ideal for those who regularly attend agricultural shows with their prize animals.
The distinctive steel roof channels give a strong and rigid frame to which the aluminium side panels and heat-reflecting roof are secured. With single axle beam, leaf sprung suspension and galvanized steel chassis, these trailers differ only in size to their larger cousins.
With a maximum gross weight of 1400kg, they can be towed by most large family cars. They provide a payload of 1010kg for the 6′ version and 960kg for the 8′ version. Both models offer 4′ of headroom with a width of 4′.
- Side vents and flaps
- Cross division brackets
- Ramp gates
- Beam axle system with sealed-for-life unitized wheel bearings
- Registration with The Equipment Register (TER)
- Spare wheel and carrier
|Model||Tyres||Gross Weight||Unladen Weight||Internal Length||Internal Width||Overall Length||Overall Width|
|P6 4’ H/R (Single Axle)||165R13C||1400kg||380kg||1.80m||1.23m||2.95m||1.73m|
|P6 5’ H/R (Single Axle)||165R13C||1400kg||400kg||1.80m||1.23m||2.95m||1.73m|
|P8 4’ H/R (Single Axle)||165R13C||1400kg||427kg||2.42m||1.23m||3.51m||1.73m|
|P8 5’ H/R (Single Axle)||165R13C||1400kg||452kg||2.40m||1.23m||3.51m||1.73m|
- The underside of the trailer features a galvanized steel chassis and drawbar.
- Beam axle
- Ifor Williams beam axle system increases stability and reliability, whilst ensuring minimum maintenance.
- Floors consist of pressure-treated timber planking under 2mm slip-resistant aluminium treadplate.
- The heat-reflecting white PVC-coated galvanized steel roof panels are similar to those used in the construction industry.
- Roof Channels
- The galvanised steel roof channels add body rigidity and strength.
- Coupling head
- Lockable low profile coupling head ensures optimum clearance of 4×4 rear doors.
- Front access door
- A single door is fitted to 4’ headroom models for quick easy access. The split door on 6’ and 7’ models allows separate access to lower and upper decks.
- Side Vents
- Quick clip vents in either open or closed position.
- Spare Wheel
- Spare wheel fitted as standard.
- Optional Extras
- Cross division
- Propstand kit