These models are designed for those who require an alternative to the larger TA510 or DP120. The TA5 range with 6′ or 7′ headroom is a substantial but slightly narrower trailer, ideal for navigating rural tracks and lanes.
The TA5 6′ and 7′ are available in 8′, 10′ and 12′ body lengths. The 8′ and 10′ versions have a maximum gross weight of 2700kg, while the 12′ heavy duty version offers 3500kg maximum gross weight.
All sizes are available with either the standard ramp, combination ramp doors or with the EasyLoad™ ramp and folding deck system. The award winning EasyLoad™ ramp and folding deck system has been designed to enable the handler to load two decks of sheep without having to manhandle large weights.
Fitted with twin axle beam and leaf sprung suspension, galvanized steel chassis, aluminium side panels and heat reflecting roof panels. The rear ramp is covered with grip face aluminium planking and is spring-assisted for ease of operation. The flooring is durable pressure treated timber planking covered with slip resistant aluminium treadplate.
TA5 models are also available with 4′ headroom. These lower headroom models have a maximum gross weight of 2700kg and are available in 8′, 10′ and 12′ lengths.
- Side vents and flaps
- Split front access door
- Rear ramp assistor
- Aluminium ramp gates
- Provision for carrying cross divisions and ramp gate extensions
- Beam axle system with sealed-for-life unitized wheel bearings
- Interior light
- Security marking and registration with The Equipment Register (TER)
- 50mm locking ball coupling
- Spare wheel and carrier
|Model||Tyres||Gross Weight||Unladen Weight||Internal Length||Internal Width||Overall Length||Overall Width|
|TA5 8’x4’ H/R||165R13C||2700kg||610kg||2.32m||1.53m||3.92m||2.10m|
|TA5 10’x4’ H/R||165R13C||2700kg||710kg||3.12m||1.53m||3.92m||2.10m|
|TA5 12’x4’ H/R||165R13C||2700kg||790kg||3.72m||1.53m||5.20m||2.10m|
|TA5 8’x6’ H/R||165R13C||2700kg||725kg||2.32m||1.53m||3.92m||2.10m|
|TA5 10’x6’ H/R||175/75R16C||2700kg||875kg||3.12m||1.53m||4.60m||2.10m|
|TA5 10’x7’ H/R||175/75R16C||2700kg||910kg||3.12m||1.53m||4.60m||2.10m|
|TA5HD 12’x6’ H/R||175/75R16C||3500kg||1005kg||3.72m||1.53m||5.20m||2.10m|
|TA5HD 12’x6’ H/R||6.50R16C||3500kg||1005kg||3.72m||1.53m||5.20m||2.10m|
|TA5HD 12’x7’ H/R||175/75R16C||3500kg||1030kg||3.72m||1.53m||5.20m||2.10m|
|TA5HD 12’x7’ H/R||6.50R16C||3500kg||1030kg||3.72m||1.53m||5.20m||2.10m|
- The underside of the trailer features a galvanized steel chassis and drawbar.
- Beam axle
- Ifor Williams beam axle system increases stability and reliability, whilst ensuring minimum maintenance.
- Floors consist of pressure-treated timber planking under 2mm slip-resistant aluminium treadplate.
- The heat-reflecting white PVC-coated galvanized steel roof panels are similar to those used in the construction industry.
- Roof Channels
- The galvanised steel roof channels add body rigidity and strength.
- Coupling head
- Lockable low profile coupling head ensures optimum clearance of 4×4 rear doors.
- Front access door
- A single door is fitted to 4’ headroom models for quick easy access. The split door on 6’ and 7’ models allows separate access to lower and upper decks.
- Side Vents
- Quick clip vents in either open or closed position.
- Spare Wheel
- Spare wheel fitted as standard.
- Optional Extras
- Large and small cross divisions
- Ramp gate extensions
- Centre partition, breast bars (7′ headroom models only)
- GRP wind deflector