The TA510 range offers substantial high specification trailers, designed for those who require the maximum volume and gross weight available.
Body lengths of 10′, 12′ and 14′ are available, with height options of 6′ and 7′. The 7′ versions, with optional centre partition fitted, allow two 16.2hh horses to be transported*. All trailers have a maximum gross weight of 3500kg; payload varies between 2010kg and 2550kg depending on size and specification. All sizes are available with either the standard ramp, combination ramp doors or with the EasyLoad™ ramp and folding deck system.
TA510 trailers are fitted with a twin axle beam (tri-axle option on 14′ model), leaf sprung suspension, galvanized steel chassis, aluminium side panels, heat reflecting roof, and grip-faced aluminium planking covered rear ramp.
These trailers also feature aluminium ramp gates, pressure treated timber planking with slip resistant aluminium treadplate flooring, receiver brackets for the optional cross divisions, side ventilation flaps and front access door.
EasyLoad Deck System
Unique to Ifor Williams Trailers, the factory fitted EasyLoad ramp and folding deck system simplifies the loading of the upper deck without the need to manhandle ramps or livestock.
TA5 models are also available with 4′ headroom. These lower headroom models have a maximum gross weight of 2700kg and are available in 8′, 10′ and 12′ lengths.
With the deck system folded away the trailer is suitable for use with cattle and other livestock. All components are stored on board the trailer and are conveniently and safely stowed for quick access. When required the deck can be deployed or stowed within a few minutes without the need for any tools or special equipment.
With the decks deployed the EasyLoad ramp can be operated, lifting easily into position, assisted by way of two gas springs. This requires little effort from the operator and stowage is just as effortless. Utilising the weight of the operator the ramp lowers and is simply locked in place.
The EasyLoad ramp is used in conjunction with the folding deck system and must be specified at time of order.
- Side vents and flaps
- Split front access door
- Rear ramp assistor
- Aluminium ramp gates
- Provision for carrying cross divisions and ramp gate extensions
- Beam axle system with sealed-for-life unitized wheel bearings
- Interior light
- Security marking and registration with The Equipment Register (TER)
- 50mm locking ball coupling
- Spare wheel and carrier
|Model||Tyres||Gross Weight||Unladen Weight||Internal Length||Internal Width||Overall Length||Overall Width|
|TA510 10’x6’ H/R||175/75R16C||3500kg||970kg||3.08m||1.75m||4.60m||2.30m|
|TA510 10’x6’ H/R||6.50R16C||3500kg||970kg||3.08m||1.75m||4.60m||2.30m|
|TA510 10’x7’ H/R||175/75R16C||3500kg||995kg||3.08m||1.75m||4.60m||2.30m|
|TA510 10’x7’ H/R||6.50R16C||3500kg||995kg||3.08m||1.75m||4.60m||2.30m|
|TA510 12’x6’ H/R||175/75R16C||3500kg||1105kg||3.74m||1.75m||5.17m||2.30m|
|TA510 12’x6’ H/R||6.50R16C||3500kg||1105kg||3.74m||1.75m||5.17m||2.30m|
|TA510 12’x7’ H/R||175/75R16C||3500kg||1130kg||3.74m||1.75m||5.17m||2.30m|
|TA510 12’x7’ H/R||6.50R16C||3500kg||1130kg||3.74m||1.75m||5.17m||2.30m|
|TA510 14’x6’ H/R||6.50R16C||3500kg||1155kg||4.32m||1.75m||5.83m||2.30m|
|TA510T 14’x6’ H/R (Tri-Axle)||175/75R16C||3500kg||1265kg||4.32m||1.75m||5.83m||2.30m|
|TA510 14’x7’ H/R||6.50R16C||3500kg||1185kg||4.32m||1.75m||5.83m||2.30m|
|TA510T 14’x7’ H/R (Tri-Axle)||175/75R16C||3500kg||1295kg||4.32m||1.75m||5.83m||2.30m|
- The underside of the trailer features a galvanized steel chassis and drawbar.
- Beam axle
- Ifor Williams beam axle system increases stability and reliability, whilst ensuring minimum maintenance.
- Floors consist of pressure-treated timber planking under 2mm slip-resistant aluminium treadplate.
- The heat-reflecting white PVC-coated galvanized steel roof panels are similar to those used in the construction industry.
- Roof Channels
- The galvanised steel roof channels add body rigidity and strength.
- Coupling head
- Lockable low profile coupling head ensures optimum clearance of 4×4 rear doors.
- Front access door
- A single door is fitted to 4’ headroom models for quick easy access. The split door on 6’ and 7’ models allows separate access to lower and upper decks.
- Side Vents
- Quick clip vents in either open or closed position.
- Spare Wheel
- Spare wheel fitted as standard.
- Optional Extras
- Large and small cross divisions
- Ramp gate extensions
- Centre partition, breast bars (7′ headroom models only)
- GRP wind deflector