Introducing the P5, the latest addition to the Unbraked trailer range. The P5 is a compact and convenient trailer designed for domestic use and light commercial duties. Tougher than any other trailer of its size, the P5 is designed and built to professional standards. This trailer will provide many years of service and will outlast other less durable trailers available on the market.
P5 offers an excellent strength to weight ratio with a maximum gross weight of 500kg and a payload starting at 359kg. With internal dimensions of 1.02m x 1.53m, it is easily stored in your garage and will fit through narrower gateways that may prove problematic for wider trailers. The P5 can be towed with ease and its extra deep sides (0.45m Depth) ensures load volume is not compromised.
For regular trips to the tip or garden centre or for family camping holidays where car space is at a premium, the P5 is the ideal trailer for transporting heavy and awkward loads that your car cannot manage. From chippings, sand and gravel (up to 14 standard 25kg bags at a time), to concrete slabs, decking, plants and even domestic appliances, the P5 is an ideal introductory trailer that can be towed by most cars and vans.
With a tailboard or ramp model available, you can select your P5 to suit the job or activity. A ramp option is ideal for loading wheeled equipment such as lawn mowers or wheel barrows.
|Model||Tyres||Gross Weight||Unladen Weight||Internal Length||Internal Width||Overall Length||Overall Width|
- Quality matters
- There are many small lightweight trailers on the market today, but very few can boast the strength, durability and longevity provided by the Ifor Williams unbraked trailers range.
- Lightweight and manoeuvrable
- All our unbraked trailers are designed around a strong, low maintenance rubber torsion suspension system and galvanised axle beam, providing many years of trouble free service.
- Ease of coupling
- The easy to use coupling head with soft grab handle and front prop stand are a standard feature to the range – you’ll find coupling up is effortless.
- Unbraked trailers are not subject to any of the towing restrictions placed on new car drivers – making them ideal starter trailers for those who have recently passed their driving test.
- Optional Extras
- Ladder rack
- Front & rear prop stands
- Weldmesh side extensions
- Jockey wheel
- Aluminium treadplate floor covering
- Lashing rings
- Light guards
- Tarpaulin cover