Small enough to tow conveniently behind your car, providing 2.3m³ of space, this box van is ideal for leisure, domestic or small business users.
Ideal for family holidays, weekend trips, the sports enthusiasts with too much gear for the boot/roof rack or simply the small business with goods to move. You’ll find the BV64e an ideal way to keep all your belongings safe, dry and away from prying eyes. When not in use it can be safely parked up in your garage, being low enough to fit into most garages and light enough to manouvre easily. It is great for camping or enjoying outdoor activities such as cycling, canoeing, fishing or skiing, especially where bulky equipment is needed – it can even be used to carry a junior kart.
Available with the choice of van style rear doors and flat roof or a convenient roller shutter with an aerodynamic GRP roof moulding. Both models feature a streamlined body and mudwings with the rear propstands integrated into the wings. The adhesive bonded aluminium body structure gives exceptional strength whilst also saving weight, giving you more payload.
The strong, low maintenance rubber torsion suspension system is fitted with 145/80B10 tyres giving a maximum gross weight of up to 500kg.
Unladen weight is based on model fitted with roller shutter door. For more detailed dimensions and volumes, download the box van brochure.
|Model||Tyres||Gross Weight||Unladen Weight||Internal Length||Internal Width||Overall Length||Overall Width|
- Aerodynamic Styling
- The curved front, aerodynamic mud wings and roof all contribute to greatly reduced wind resistance.
- Suspension System
- The super strong, low maintenance rubber torsion suspension system features a galvanized axle beam for years of trouble free service.
- Coupling Head
- The lockable low-profile coupling head ensures optimum clearance of 4×4 rear doors.
- Large Format Lamps
- Large lamps with integral reflective triangle, feature clear bright functions so those all important lane-change indicators are not missed on the motorway.
- Integrated Rear Prop Stands
- For use when trailer is uncoupled offering additional stability when loading.
- Optional Extras
- Jockey wheel (replaces drawbar stand)
- Rubber matting
- Lashing points (pair)
- Roof rack (van door model only)
- Aluminium treadplate floor covering