Our General Duty trailers are at home in almost any environment, with virtually any type of load, from building materials to expedition equipment.
Tough, adaptable and easy to maintain, the General Duty range is designed to withstand the daily rigour of the construction industry and other arduous conditions.
The trailers are built around a welded steel, galvanized chassis with fixed front and side panels. These panels are constructed from formed galvanized steel and are supported by galvanized steel channel sections.
The General Duty range is offered in width options from 1.23m/4’ to 1.71m/5’6” (internal width), and length options from 1.84m/6’ to 3.71m/12’2”. All models are fitted with the Ifor Williams beam axle and leaf sprung suspension and either a tailboard or rear ramp with assistor.
Our General Duty trailers are available with a number of axle options and a maximum gross weight ranging from 1400kg to 2700kg.
|Model||Tyres||Gross Weight||Unladen Weight||Internal Length||Internal Width||Overall Length||Overall Width|
|GD64 Single Axle||165R13C||1400kg||325kg||1.89m/6'2"||1.25m/4'1"||2.95m||1.75m|
|GD84 Single Axle||165R13C||1400kg||355kg||2.5m/8'2"||1.25m/4'1"||3.60m||1.75m|
|GD84 Single Axle||175/75R16C||1500kg||395kg||2.5m/8'2"||1.25m/4'1"||3.60m||1.80m|
|GD84 Single Axle||6.50R16C||1500kg||400kg||2.5m/8'2"||1.25m/4'1"||3.60m||1.80m|
|GD85 Single Axle||165R13C||1400kg||395kg||2.5m/8'2"||1.58m/5'2"||4.0m||2.20m|
- The underside of the trailer features a galvanized steel chassis and drawbar, for longlasting corrosion protection.
- Phenol-coated on both sides, our ply platform floors feature an embossed grip pattern on the upper surface.
- Beam Axle & Leaf Spring Suspension
- The Ifor Williams beam axle system increases stability and reliability whilst ensuring minimum maintenance.
- Spare Wheel
- A mounting bracket and spare wheel are fitted as standard to all Ifor Williams trailers for complete peace of mind.
- Coupling Head
- The lockable low-profile coupling head ensures optimum clearance of 4×4 rear doors.
- Loading Skids
- Fitted to the GP and GX models, these are adjustable for width when deployed.