Introducing the brand new Ifor Williams TT2012 Tipper Trailer.
The trailer has been designed to provide maximum carrying capacity on a single axle! Weighing in at just under 400kg with a gross weight of 1500kg, the TT2012 Tipper bridges the gap between the Ifor Williams unbraked range and the higher payload of the existing Ifor Williams Tipper range.
Users will welcome the 1100kg payload easily accommodating a 1 tonne builder bag or generous load of logs, gravel, rubble, garden debris etc. Users with lighter towing vehicles will now have the luxury of purchasing a professional grade trailer, benefiting from it's much sought after tipping features.
The Ifor Williams TT2012 Tipper offers the perfect solution for gardeners, landscapers and more. The ability to carry a large load and tip, whilst also being small, light weight and durable, means there'll be no more long-man hours clearing your fixed-bed trailer and unloading sand, ballast or whatever else you might be transporting is a breeze!
The Single Axle Tipper comprises of:
- Steel welded and galvanised chassis
- A-frame drawbar design
- Steel welded and galvanised tipping platform
- Steel sides and bed construction
- Heavy duty 3 stage hydraulic ram
- Heavy duty manual pump
- Cast heavy-duty coupling and head
- Solid beam axle rated to 1500kg
- 200mm brakes
- Renowned Ifor Williams leaf suspension
- Novel skip back and tailboard
- Body latch for security and safety
|Model||Tyres||Gross Weight||Unladen Weight||Internal Length||Internal Width||Overall Length||Overall Width||Tipping Angle|
- Prop Stands
- Fitted as standard to provide additional stability when required.
- Manual Pump
- The manually operated hydraulic pump comes with a new 6L rust proof tank for a long and reliable life.
- Rope Hooks
- The trailer is fitted as standard with rope hooks giving extra security when used with rope or tarpaulin.
- Skip Back & Tail Board
- The trailer has been designed with a skip back making tipping easy. The tailboard provides a closed back to ensure rubble and loose materials are retained during transit.
- Wheels & Tyres
- The trailer is fitted with the rugged 185/70R13 tyres. Spare wheel comes as standard.
- Body Latch
- The trailer incorporates a body latch locking the tipping platform into place. This is beneficial when travelling over rough and uneven ground.
- Light Guards
- Common with our other tipping trailers the road legal rear light guards offers protection when tipping, preventing the Accessories lights from being damaged.
- Mesh Sides
- Designed to offer versatility, the mesh side kit for the TT2012 is ideal for carrying loose items and bulkier material such as waste bags, branches, logs etc.
- Ladder Rack
- For supporting long items the optional ladder rack is available.
- Tarpaulin Cover
- The tarpaulin cover is available to enhance the trailer and provides convenient cargo restraint for loose items.