Introducing the tiltbed range from Ifor Williams Trailers, designed specifically for the landscape and car transportation industry. Choose from six trailer models all with a very generous overall width of 2100mm and four length options, two of which are our first tiltbed tri-axle models.
Trailers feature a plywood floor centre which is flush with steel outer edges and are suitable for a range of vehicles including rollers and excavators. There is no raised rail around the bed of the trailer, making it a completely flat surface.
The range is ideal for loading ground care machinery or for users requiring a versatile Car Transporter which also offers the benefits of a standard flatbed trailer.
Trailers have been designed so that ramp and skid options can be interchanged if required at a later date. The low bed height and reduced loading angles further increase the versatility of this trailer range.
Choose from six model options in total. Dimensions and unladen weights shown are for standard models without dropsides fitted.
|Model||Tyres||Gross Weight||Unladen Weight||Internal Length||Internal Width||Overall Length||Overall Width|
- The underside of the trailer features a galvanized steel chassis and drawbar, for longlasting corrosion protection.
- Phenol-coated on both sides, our ply platform floors feature an embossed grip pattern on the upper surface.
- Beam Axle & Leaf Spring Suspension
- The Ifor Williams beam axle system increases stability and reliability whilst ensuring minimum maintenance.
- Spare Wheel
- A mounting bracket and spare wheel are fitted as standard to all Ifor Williams trailers for complete peace of mind.
- Coupling Head
- The lockable low-profile coupling head ensures optimum clearance of 4×4 rear doors.
- Loading Skids
- Fitted to the GP and GX models, these are adjustable for width when deployed.