Introducing the Eurolight Unbraked trailer range; a choice of two 750kg trailers designed for the commercial and domestic user running small commercial vehicles or cars.
Offering a choice of eleven multi purpose trailers, the Eurolight range has been designed for versatility. With a maximum gross weight of between 1000kg and 2000kg, there is sure to be a trailer in the range to suit your requirements.
Tow in style
The Eurolight range incorporates all of the high standards expected from Ifor Williams Trailers, whilst at the same time introducing aesthetic changes to produce a stylish trailer that remains in-keeping with the distinctive Ifor Williams design.
Stability when towing
Also featured in the range is the exclusive Ifor Williams beam axle and leaf spring suspension system, developed and refined for a safe and stable ride. Renowned for its durability and ease of maintenance, the Ifor Williams beam axle system contributes significantly to the low depreciation of all our trailer models.
- Resin-coated high density plywood platform
- Thermo-plastic mudguards
- EC approved auto-reverse braking system
- 145/70R13 tyres
- Lockable coupling with adjustable height
- Jockey wheel
- Full regulation lighting
- Security marking and registration with The Equipment Register (T.E.R.)
- Spare wheel and carrier
|Model||Tyres||Gross Weight||Unladen Weight||Internal Length||Internal Width||Overall Length||Overall Width|
- The underside of the trailer features a galvanized steel chassis and drawbar, for longlasting corrosion protection.
- Resin coated on both sides, our ply platform floors feature an embossed grip pattern on the upper surface.
- Beam Axle & Leaf Spring Suspension
- The Ifor Williams beam axle system increases stability and reliability whilst ensuring minimum maintenance.
- Spare Wheel
- A mounting bracket and spare wheel are fitted as standard to all Ifor Williams trailers for complete peace of mind.
- Adjustable Coupling Head
- All trailers are fitted with spacers under the coupling body. When removed, the towing height can be lowered by up to 40mm (25mm on model EL141-2515).
- Aluminium or steel headboard
- Aluminium easylatch dropsides and tailboard
- Steel dropsides & tailboard
- Steel or aluminium loading skids
- Ladder rack
- Mesh sides
- Aluminium treadplate floor covering
- Lashing rings
- 2.00mm steel skids
- Skid carrier