Small enough to tow conveniently behind your car, providing 2.3m³ of space, this box van is ideal for leisure, domestic or small business users.
Ideal for family holidays, weekend trips, the sports enthusiasts with too much gear for the boot/roof rack or simply the small business with goods to move. You’ll find the BV64e an ideal way to keep all your belongings safe, dry and away from prying eyes. When not in use it can be safely parked up in your garage, being low enough to fit into most garages and light enough to manouvre easily. It is great for camping or enjoying outdoor activities such as cycling, canoeing, fishing or skiing, especially where bulky equipment is needed – it can even be used to carry a junior kart.
Available with the choice of van style rear doors and flat roof or a convenient roller shutter with an aerodynamic GRP roof moulding. Both models feature a streamlined body and mudwings with the rear propstands integrated into the wings. The adhesive bonded aluminium body structure gives exceptional strength whilst also saving weight, giving you more payload.
The strong, low maintenance rubber torsion suspension system is fitted with 145/80B10 tyres giving a maximum gross weight of up to 500kg.
Unladen weight is based on model fitted with roller shutter door. For more detailed dimensions and volumes, download the box van brochure.
|Model||Tyres||Gross Weight||Unladen Weight||Internal Length||Internal Width||Overall Length||Overall Width|
- Quality matters
- There are many small lightweight trailers on the market today, but very few can boast the strength, durability and longevity provided by the Ifor Williams unbraked trailers range.
- Lightweight and manoeuvrable
- All our unbraked trailers are designed around a strong, low maintenance rubber torsion suspension system and galvanised axle beam, providing many years of trouble free service.
- Ease of coupling
- The easy to use coupling head with soft grab handle and front prop stand are a standard feature to the range – you’ll find coupling up is effortless.
- Unbraked trailers are not subject to any of the towing restrictions placed on new car drivers – making them ideal starter trailers for those who have recently passed their driving test.
- Optional Extras
- Jockey wheel (replaces drawbar stand)
- Rubber matting
- Lashing points (pair)
- Roof rack (van door model only)
- Aluminium treadplate floor covering