Larger, stronger and tougher than trailers typically sold at your local DIY or car parts superstore, the P6e, P7e & P8e are small trailers with big hearts.
On the road they can be towed by a family car, off road they can even be towed by a quad bike. With ramp or tailboard versions, canopy and livestock options, gross weights of 500kg or 750kg and a range of optional accessories, the P6e, P7e & P8e cater for most domestic, light commercial and general farmyard duties.
The axle, drawbar and body panels of the P6e, P7e & P8e are constructed from hot-dipped galvanized steel.
The floor is 18mm thick high density plywood with a tough, water-proof resin coating on both sides. A factory fitted option of 2mm aluminium treadplate overlay is available. The loading ramp is panelled in 2mm thick slip resistant aluminium tread plate.
The P7e is slightly longer with a floor space of 1.21m x 2.21m, whilst P8e offers 1.45m x 2.51m of floor space, making it suitable for carrying mowers, ATV's and most standard sized construction boards.
The strong, low maintenance rubber torsion suspension system is fitted with a choice of either 145/80B10 (P6e only, 500kg gross weight), 145/70R13 (500kg & 750kg gross weight) or 20.5 x 8-10 (750kg gross weight) flotation tyres.
- Choice of loading ramp or tailboard
- Choice of 145/80B10 (P6e only),145/70R13 or 20.5 x 8-10 flotation tyres
- 50mm ball coupling
- Safety chain
- Front prop stand
- Rope hooks
- Thermo-plastic mudguards
- Spare wheel and carrier
|Model||Tyres||Gross Weight||Unladen Weight||Internal Length||Internal Width||Overall Length||Overall Width|
- Quality matters
- There are many small lightweight trailers on the market today, but very few can boast the strength, durability and longevity provided by the Ifor Williams unbraked trailers range.
- Lightweight and manoeuvrable
- All our unbraked trailers are designed around a strong, low maintenance rubber torsion suspension system and galvanised axle beam, providing many years of trouble free service.
- Ease of coupling
- The easy to use coupling head with soft grab handle and front prop stand are a standard feature to the range – you’ll find coupling up is effortless.
- Unbraked trailers are not subject to any of the towing restrictions placed on new car drivers – making them ideal starter trailers for those who have recently passed their driving test.
- Optional Extras
- Ladder rack
- Front & rear prop stands
- Weldmesh side extensions
- Jockey wheel
- Aluminium treadplate floor covering
- Lashing rings
- Light guards
- Tarpaulin cover